Darkeden Estonia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Darkeden Estonia players... and some others as well

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server going back to development!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Karl
Admin
Admin
[GM]Karl

Server going back to development! Empty
PostSubject: Server going back to development!   Server going back to development! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 am

Hello all, I'm afraid I got some bad news. When I was working on the new updates to the server and fixing bugs, there have been some big issues. I managed to fix some but still there are loads of errors to repair. The database is pretty much fucked up so the database will be restored to its original state.

All I'm saying is that DarkEden Estonia is going down for a few months. The server will be rebuilt from the original src files, all translations will be done, all new maps, monsters, items. Also the new website will launch with a proper domain and hosting, including a brand new forum and some other extra features (like bible holdings, tournaments etc).

I'm really sorry that you won't be able to play our server but rest assure we will be back. I'll still be operating around this forum if someone has questions or something.

With regards,
DarkEden Estonia founder & owner:
[GM]Karl
Back to top Go down
http://88.196.225.202/index.php

Server going back to development!
Page 1 of 1